Virtualize for Efficiency, Higher Availability and Lower Costs
Virtualization is the single most effective way to reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility—not just for large enterprises, but for small and midsize businesses too.
Virtualization lets you:
• Run multiple operating systems and applications on a single computer.
• Consolidate hardware to get vastly higher productivity from fewer servers.
• Save 50 percent or more on overall IT costs.
• Speed up and simplify IT management, maintenance, and the deployment of new applications.
The benefits of virtualization are nothing short of dramatic:
• Up to 80 percent greater utilization of every server.
• Reductions in hardware requirements by a ratio of 10:1 or better.
• Capital & operations expenses cut in half, with annual savings of more than $1,500 per server.
• Robust, affordable high availability.