Cinch IT – EMAIL ENCRYPTION
Why Encrypt Email?
With an increase in regulatory pressures, identity theft and highly publicized security breaches in the media, companies that do not encrypt emails containing sensitive information are at risk of regulatory fines, lawsuits, negative PR and a loss of company intellectual property.
Companies dependent on building a relationship of trust with their customers and business partners cannot afford to risk such potential damages to their brand image. Email encryption is, therefore, an important piece of the security puzzle; it protects your company, your customers and business partners. The question then becomes how to implement this critical business process.
CinchIT can help you protect your customers and yourself by encrypting sensitive email with ZixCorp Email Encryption, the leader in email encryption. Now you can easily ensure privacy and meet regulatory compliance requirements with cost effective email encryption.
Policy-Based Encryption Service
- Centralized, policy-based email encryption for regulatory compliance
- Automatic retrieval and distribution of public encryption keys, enabling transparent email encryption between all encryption customers
- Automated content scanning of messages and attachments, providing transparent encryption for your company’s email senders
- Ability to encrypt, reroute or block emails based on your company’s policy
- “Push” recipient delivery method – sending an encrypted email directly to a recipient’s inbox and enabling secure read, reply and forward capability
Secure Message Portal
- “Pull” recipient delivery method including custom branding based on your company’s needs
- Hosted and maintained in SysTrust-certified and SAS-70 type II accredited DataCenters
- Encrypted read, reply and save capabilities for recipients
- Secured compose capability for your business partners, customers, members, patients, etc.
- Unique support for Blackberry and smartphone devices
The ZixData Center has the capacity, scalability and infrastructure to easily support encryption keys for every email address in the world.
The ZixData Center ensures transparent delivery of encrypted email between ZixCorp users and hosts the world’s largest email encryption key repository directory — ZixDirectory. In addition to hosting tens of millions of ZixDirectory members, ZixPort branded portals are housed in the ZixData Center for all customers, ensuring security and availability for email communication.
The ZixData Center is SysTrust/SOC3 certified and SOC2 accredited in the areas of security, confidentiality, availability and integrity. The ZixData Center is also PCI Level 1, DSS V2.0 certified. The facility is staffed 24 hours a day with operations personnel constantly monitoring the facilities, networks, systems and applications. ZixCorp prides itself on maintaining the highest levels of performance for the ZixData Center, and it has a track record of consistent 99.999% availability. Service availability levels are guaranteed to customers through our service level agreements (SLAs).
The ZixData Center has satellite data centers in Austin, Texas, and the United Kingdom. These facilities share service back-up and distributed service delivery roles with the main facility.